We believe that the measure of our success is determined by the success of those who work with us. Summit has clear goals that we work to achieve.
Summit's goals are:
- for all that work with us to have a safe and successful season.
- for everyone to have fun.
- to have zero accidents.
- to obtain at least 95% quality and 100% payment on every block planted.
- to be the most efficiently run tree planting company in Canada.
- to have everyone (planters, clients, foremen, supervisors and owners) end each season having reached the goals that they have set, and
- to have a progressively improving system of working in a safe and efficient manner.
Treeplanting is a business, and at Summit we act as business professionals. Summit is in the business of planting trees. High expectations, of ourselves and our employees, ensures a successful season for everyone involved.
What employees can expect from Summit:
- openness and honesty
- consistent and fair money for consistent and fair work
- good food
- an openness to criticism and new ideas
- a safety conscious work environment
- to be cared for
- that we will take care of ourselves
What Summit expects from its employees:
- to maintain a positive attitude
- to communicate any problems
- to be responsible toward safety
- to respect your colleagues
- to work hard
- to have fun